Monday, June 16
• The Holly Springs City Council will meet at 7 p.m. in the city’s municipal courtroom. For a copy of the agenda, visit www.hollyspringsga.us.
• The Woodstock City Council will have a called meeting at 7 p.m. at the Chambers at City Center. For a copy of the agenda, visit www.woodstockga.gov.
• The Canton Planning Commission will meet at City Hall at 6 and 7 p.m. For a copy of the agenda, visit www.canton-georgia.com.
Tuesday, June 17
• The Cherokee County Board of Commissioners will have a work session at 3 p.m. followed by a called meeting of the Resource Recovery Development Authority, which is made up mostly of commissioners, at 4. A called meeting of the commission will follow at 4:30 and another called meeting of the RRDA at 5:45. The commission’s regular meeting is at 6 p.m. The meetings are taking place at the county administrative building at The Bluffs. For a copy of the agendas, visit www.cherokeega.com.
Thursday, June 19
• The Canton City Council will meet at 6 p.m. at Canton City Hall. For a copy of the agenda, call (770) 704-1500 or visit www.canton-georgia.com.
• The Cherokee County School Board will meet at the Historic Canton High School/School Board Auditorium 7:00 p.m. For a copy of the agenda, visit www.cherokee.k12.ga.us.